TODAY! - come and join in a fun workshop.
BUT REMEMBER DAYLIGHT SAVINGS.
Thrive Center's 6th. Annual Winter - Spring YOGA Sampler
Yoga workshop, Sunday March 8th 2015
Sharpening your energetic awareness
With Parvati / Lina C. Hanson
Yogis will explore how to raise Prana through asana, pranayama, vocalization and yoga Nidra. The intention of the workshop is to increase the awareness of Prana and play with it. This workshop is not intended to "fix" anything but simply to get to know Prana better. In doing so we honor and celebrate it's presence in our life. An opportunity to give thanks to Prana for being here. To facilitate and record this journey, you will be given tools and practice how to use them. Be ready to move and have fun. Please bring your yoga stuff (mat, blanket, blocks if you have), notebook /journal, a pen and an open mind.
Workshop is targeted to intermediate & advanced students but beginners are welcome, with the understanding to work responsibly and honor their personal comfort level.
Where: Wallingford Elementary School Gymnasium,
School Street / Route 140 East
Time: 12 - 2 PM
When: Sunday, March 8th 2015
Investment Fee: $20.00 / Workshop
call the Thrive Center at: 802.446.2499,
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please make checks payable to: Lina C. Hanson for (3/8) workshop.
* Payments can be brought with, dropped off or mailed to: Thrive Center, c/o: Lisa Donohue, P.O. Box 539,
Wallingford, VT 05773 [Please denote the class(es) you are registering for on subject line. Refund-ability on checks paid, will be the discretion of the instructor.]
* Dress warmly for movement ~ Bring: mat, blanket, blocks and / or belt, and water.
* A portion of the proceeds from "A Winter Sampler ~ Yoga Workshops & Classes" ~ Will go to the WES General Scholarship
Fund & Girls on the run!
* A note on inclement weather potentials ~ If you do not hear from us directly ~ the workshop or class is still being held!
Hope to see you in a YOGA workshop or class.
Yours In Heath,
Lisa M. Donohue, MA, LMT
Dr. Joseph Donohue, DC
& Our Fabulous Staff
68 South Main Street,